â€śClimb the mountains, not so the world can see you, but so you can see the worldâ€ť
Nature of trip: Trek
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Duration: One Night Two Days
Distance from Bangalore: 332 km
Trek starting point: Mullodi 6 km uphill from Balegal(Balegallu), on Kalasa to Kuduremukh Raod
Time to Trek: 6-7 hours
Trekking Distance: 10km one way
TheeBeauties Map to Follow:
Start Friday Night from Bangalore to Chikmangalur going into Kudremukh National Park reach till Balegal. The route gives some of the most beautiful glances of Western Ghats.
– On arrival to Balegal we take Jeep further to reach Mullodi within 6 kms to reach the base camp.
– At the base camp we refresh ourselves, enjoy the splendid views around us.
– Take the packed lunch and have hearty breakfast. Post that we start our trek around 8 AM.
– The trail passes through the dense tropical dense forest giving most refreshing view spots. You can also look to spot deer grazing around in the wildlife. The trail has beautiful freshwater streams.
– The mantra should be to keep going as the best always waits at the top of the peak.
– On reaching the peak you would have the best feeling of making it to one of the most mesmerizing views which will enfold you with its amazing panoramic beauty it has for you to praise every side you look around. Coming down early is a mandate as it’s not allowed to stay at the peak since the area comes within wildlife boundaries.
– When you reach back to the base camp the hot delicious dinner will be waiting for you. Overnight stay at the homestay.
– Next Day early morning after the breakfasts we spend some time with nature, surrounding water streams and Kudremukh peaks enfolding around you.
– On the way back we stop for self-sponsored lunch.
– Then we start our return journey back to Bangalore.
Things to Carry:
â€” One backpack to carry your required stuff
â€” Water bottles 2 liters
â€” Change of clothes for two days. Wear comfortable cotton t-shirts and track pants.
â€” One jacket or Sweater as it does get cold during night and early mornings
â€” Sunscreen & sunglasses
â€” Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
â€” Any personal medication required
â€” Energy food like chocolate, nutri-bars etc (If you wish)
â€” Juice packs, Glucon-D etc. (If you wish)
â€” Camera along with protection covers
â€” Raincoat if needed
â€“Fit to trek, No prior experience required
â€“Should be able to carry personal belongings by your own throughout the trek
â€“Should adhere to timings of the trip
Transport to and from Bangalore
Accommodation in a well-equipped home-stay amidst forest on spaciously sharing basis
Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner (Veg. meals)
All tolls and taxes
Jeep safari ticket from Base camp to home-stay. This will be shared equally with number of travelers per Jeep
Forest Department fees
Anything not mentioned in the above plan
08:30 PM Friday- Hard Rock Cafe, M.G.Road
For any further queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call up at : +91 8105729901
Letâ€™s get going..