Duration: 28 Dec 2018 - 31 Dec 2018
Price: Rs. 9800Book Now!
“Good Vibes happen on the Tides”
Nature of trip: Cliff Beach and Nature
Distance from Bangalore: 670 km
Travel time: 12-14 hours approx.
Trip starts from Bangalore. You can your city to the group in Kollam, Kerala. Group will be assembled in Kollam and move ahead towards Varkala. Booking assistance from different cities as start locations will be provided. Reach out to us at email@example.com for details.
- Varkala cliff stay: Varkala is a coastal town and the only place in southern Kerala where cliffs are found adjacent to the Arabian Sea. Stay in a hotel on the cliffs and watch the waves lash onto the rocks below!
- Sivagiri Mutt: The final resting place of the great saint and social reformer Narayana Guru.
- Anchuthengu Fort: Formerly known as Anjengo(meaning five coconut trees), this fort was chosen by the English East India Company in the year 1684 to establish their first trade settlement in Kerala.
- PapanasamBeach: Papanasam beach is among the cleanest beaches of India with sparkling waters.
- Paragliding: Opt for Paragliding over the Arabian Sea.
- Start the journey towards Varkala from Bangalore on a comfortable overnight bus
- Arrive at Varkala in the morning and check-in to your hotel. Rest and soak-in the first feeling of being on the picturesque cliffs.
- Explore the cliff – taste the enormous selection of food available in the numerous local cafes, shop from the quaint little shops; all along the paved path stretching through the entire length of the cliff.
- Opt for paragliding activity if its operational
- Post lunch pamper yourself with some Ayurvedic massages or head down to the beach.
- Watch the rocks turn golden as the sun goes down!
- By evening, return to the hotel. Relax and enjoy in the ambiance of a cliff lit up with cafes and hotels overlooking the sea.
- Take some time out to walk around and explore with the soothing sound of waves and cool breeze. Call it a night when you want to!
- Wake up to one of the most beautiful vacation mornings. Have your breakfast.
- Assemble at hotel reception to head out to Sivagiri Mutt.
- Explore Sivagiri Mutt and we shall have authentic Kerala lunch here.
- Explore Anchuthengu Fort.
- Head towards the famous Papanasam Beach for spectacular views of the sunset and the lovely waters.
- Return to hotel by late evening.
- Have your dinner, explore, relax. The night is all yours!
- Enjoy a laid-back morning say your goodbyes to this magical place.
- Check-out by early afternoon and start your return journey to Bangalore with memories that will call you here again and again.
- Reach Bangalore Monday early morning
- To and Fro Transport from Bangalore
- Accommodation in hotel/resort for two nights on twin sharing basis
- Lunch on Day2 at Sivagiri Mutt
- All meals except lunch at Sivagiri Mutt.
- Paragliding charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Boarding points in Bangalore:
Questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 8105729901
Let’s get going!
Follow, share or like us in facebook, twitter or google+
For interesting TheeBeauties updates get connected with us here.