Duration: 28 Dec 2018 - 30 Dec 2018
Location: Mangalore and Bekal Fort
Price: Rs. 9500Book Now!
Mangalore a land with history, coastal lines, ancient temples and the only destination which encloses harbor for Karnataka.Â
Letâ€™s get goingâ€¦
- Start overnight from Bangalore on Friday night
- Reach Mangalore Saturday morning.
- After breakfast get ready to explore Sashithalu the cleanest and the private beach of Mangalore spend time experiencing the cool breeze and capturing great pictures
- Next move to NITK Beach, the beach with light house
- Move to sultan battery and go by boat to Thanirbhavi beach for an amazing sunset enjoy sunset
- Start early to Bekal Fort in Kasargod on the way visit Mathura Ganapathy an ancient temple
- Stop for breakfast at Udupi restaurant
- Explore Bekal Fort
- Next on the map is Malpe beach and St. Mary’s Island which has lots of rocky beach
- Head back to Mangalore and then to Bangalore
- Accommodation for one night on sharing basis in a standard homestay
- Transport in an AC TT traveler/Innova from Bangalore
- Breakfast and dinner for two days
- Tolls and taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Follow, share or like us in facebook, twitter or google+
For interesting TheeBeauties updates get connected with us here.