Deep lush jungles, curvy roads, sound of flowing water..¬†
Nature of Trip: Leisure
- Start on Friday night from Bangalore via TT traveller
- On arrival to Dandeli, check-in your homestay
- Freshen up and have breakfast after which get ready for an exciting day ahead
- Proceed to visit Bommanahalli backwaters where you will get into Kayaking on Kali river
- Then boating and followed up by a refreshing natural Jacuzzi
- Heading back for lunch on the way stop at a Tribal shop to pick natural handmade products
- Post lunch relax and laze around
- End your day with some music, bonfire and dinner under stars
- After breakfast spends some time in nature and then get ready to pack up to check-out
- Leave the homestay post lunch firstly to visit Syntheri Rock which is a natural formation situated in Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary – a massive limestone rock formed due to volcanic eruptions that occurred millions of years ago The name of the rock is derived from the name of an English woman, Cinthera who was believed to have discovered this place in the 12th century
- Then visit crocodile park and stop for dinner on the way
- This wraps up our trip and we start back to Bangalore with lots of refreshing memories created!
- Return by Monday morning
P.N: River Rafting in Dandeli is subject to Dam being open and government permits at the current time of Rafting.
-Accommodation in a well-furnished homestay
-Transport in an AC vehicle Innova/TT traveller or equivalent
-2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
-Guide charges, Kayak and Boating charges
-Anything not mentioned in the plan
Hard Rock Cafe, MG Road – 10:00 PM
For any further queries write to email@example.com or call up at +91 8105729901
Let’s get going!