Terms & Conditions TheeBeauties
The following are the Booking Conditions, please go through the same carefully before making any booking with TheeBeauties.
By making a booking with the Company you accept on behalf of yourself and all those named on the booking to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when the Company sends a confirmation invoice or email. It is at this point that a contract between the Company and the client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, the Company reserves the right to increase or decrease brochure prices. The Company or their agents reserve the right to decline any booking at their discretion.
3. Group and Individual Booking: At the time of booking 50% is due. If the booking is made 30 days or less prior to the departure, full payment is due.
Complete Payment Schedule
4. Complete payment must reach us at least 30 days prior or to the departure unless specific date conveyed for receiving the payment. The Company must confirm the acceptance of the final payment. If this balance is not paid the Company reserves the right to treat the booking as cancel and cancellation charges would be charged.
5. On receive on full payment you will receive the final confirmation from Company along with final Itinerary
Cancellation of booking by you
We care about your urgencies in any situation hence provide Cancellation policy which can work in benefits of mutual term based on the distance you are traveling.
6. Cancellation of trip by Client
Any cancellation by you must be made in writing and be acknowledged by the Company in writing. The date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company or its representative will determine the cancellation fees applicable.
– Cancellation 30-20 days or more before departure: 25% deduction of cost of services booked
– Cancellation 15 days before departure: 50% deduction of cost of services booked
– Cancellation 10 or less before departure: 100% deduction of cost of services booked
– For the flight, train tickets, taxi booked along with the trip being cancelled, the cancellation policy of the airline and railways will apply.
Cancellation by the Company
8. The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip for any unassigned reason, but will not cancel a tour less than 60 days before departure except for Force unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside the Company’s control. In such case alternate equivalent tour will be provided, in case it’s not acceptable to client, we will refund the entire amount.
9. The Company is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the client may have incurred as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc. If the Client is offered a refund but requests an alternative tour of a higher value than that originally booked, then the Client must pay the difference in price.
10. The Company acknowledges the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for reasonable alterations by the Company.
It must be understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, accommodation, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, entry or border difficulties, extreme weather and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances or any other reason whatsoever.
Acceptance of Risk:
11. The Company would not be held responsible for occurrence of any of the following circumstances during or before the commencement of the Trip and any extra costs occurring due to these are to be borne by you:
– Any act of God, like heat wave, heavy rain, floods, land slide, earthquakes, extreme bad weather etc.
– Cancellation of the mean of transport Flights, train, buses etc
– Any Medical issues, physical inability, or any other will not affect/delay the group schedule
– Due to any reason not being able to continue the trip you can leave the trip in progress or can be asked to leave by the authorized representative.
– Change in Foreign exchange rates after declaration of service cost.
12. All on line reservations shall be deemed as booked in India, and shall be subject to Indian law and jurisdiction.
Images and Marketing
13. The Client agrees that during the tour images, photos or videos may be taken by others and/or the Company Staff that may contain the Client in part or in whole. The Client agrees that these images may be reproduced by the Company and the Client grants perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to reproduce such images, photos or video in any medium for promotion and publicity purposes.
14. The Company cannot guarantee specific requests such as room location, adjoining rooms, bed preference, in-flight meal requirements, sky cots or any other request. While the Company will attempt to advise service providers of such requests, it cannot be held responsible if such requests cannot be fulfilled or if local surcharges are applied.
Updating of Terms and Conditions
15. The Company reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at anytime, and it is the Clients responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest terms and conditions may be found on the Company website www.theebeauties.com